PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

GOD WILL DO A NEW THING IN MY LIFE- Prayer Extract From The Empowerment Prayer Line


Prayer Point 1: Today I separate myself from every old things blocking the manifestation of new things in my life in Jesus name. Listen to prayers live www.prayingradio.org

Prayer Point 2: Father do a new thing in my life, family and destiny in Jesus name. Listen to prayers live now click www.prayingradio.org

Prayer Point 3: I resist every resistance against the manifestation of new things in my life today in Jesus name. Listen to prayers live now click www.prayingradio.org

Prayer Point 4: Oh Lord my God, make a way for me where there is no way in Jesus name. Listen to prayers live now click www.prayingradio.org

Prayer Point 5: Father this month turn every discomfort in my life to comfort in Jesus name.Listen to prayers live now click www.prayingradio.org


Join the Empowerment Prayer Line LIVE every Tuesday 1st session :9:00pm - 9:30pm (Central Time) 2nd Session: 11:00pm - 11:30pm (Central Time). Dial in 209 647 1600. Access Code: 465288#. OR You can listen to LIVE Transmission on the Radio - www.prayingradio.org


No comments:

Miracles Are Real