PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 PRAYING THROUGH THE SCRIPTURE OUTLINE

14 HOURS PRAYER INVASION 
PRAYING THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES IN RELATION TO 2014


Gen 20:14 – Release of resources and wealth.
1.      Everything I need for a smooth journey in the year 2014, Oh Lord my God, release it to me speedily in Jesus name.
2.      Resources for advancement in the hand of human agents be released to me as I cross over to the year 2014 in Jesus name
3.      Father, everyone you will use to release the wealth of this land to me, connect us together in Jesus name.

Exodus 20:14 – Grace for Discipline in the year
1.      I receive Grace for total discipline as I cross over to the year 2014 in Jesus name.
2.      Grace for complete obedience fall upon me in the name of Jesus.
3.      Any error I will commit that will attract the wrath of God into my, Oh Lord help me not to commit it in Jesus name.
Leviticus 20:14 – No room For Wickedness
1.      In the name of Jesus I raise a standard against every form of wickedness in the year 2014 in the name of Jesus.
2.      I decree concerning all that has to do with me, there is no room for wickedness in the name of Jesus.
3.      I shut down every door that is opened for the operation of the wicked in my life as I cross over in the name of Jesus.
Numbers 20:14- No More Travailing
1.      Every power sponsoring hardship and trouble in my life, your time is up as I cross over to the year 2014 in Jesus name.
2.      Oh Lord my God, make me to prevail against my travail in Jesus name.
3.      Father subdue every travail, trouble and problem programmed in the year 2014 for my and family in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 20:14 – Take over the Spoils
1.      Oh Lord my God as I cross over hand over to me the full possession of the year 2014 in Jesus name.
2.      In the name of Jesus, I take my portion of the spoils of my city, state, & country.

Judges 20:14 – Battles arranged against life
1.      I resist every force on assignment to raise battle against me in the year 2014.
2.      I decree a battle free life in the year 2014.
1 Samuel 20:14 – Kindness of God
1.      Oh Lord my God, locate me with your kindness as I cross over in Jesus name.
2.      Father turn me to a magnetizer of kindness
2 Chronicles 20:14 – Spiritual Empowerment
1.      Spirit of the Lord, come upon me for great exploits and results in the year 2014
2.      As I cross over Holy Spirit empower me to take over and overcome in Jesus name.

Jeremiah 20:14 – Curses must be Broken
1.      In the name of Jesus, I break every known & unknown curses associated with my life
2.      Father, convert every cursed days in the year 2014 to blessings in Jesus name.

Ezekiel 20:14 –Liberation for His Name Sake
1.      Father for your name sake; liberate me from everything holding me in captivity.
2.      Oh Lord my God, arise and lift me up for your name sake in Jesus name.

Matthew 20:14 – Take what is yours
1.      In the name of Jesus, I take that which is mine in the year 2014.
2.      Everything I need to make speedy progress in 2014 I take it today in Jesus name.

Luke 20:14 – Evil Intention must not prosper
1.      Every power attacking me because of what they have seen ahead of me, be destroyed in Jesus name.
2.      As I cross over, no evil counsel, conspiracy and decision shall prosper in my life in Jesus name.

John 20:14 – Open my Eyes
1.      Father, let me know you more and more as I cross over to the year 2014 in Jesus name.
2.      Father, open my eyes to every opportunity for advancement around me in the year 2014 in Jesus name.

Acts 20:14 – Destiny Helper
1.      Every connection I need to gain speedy accomplishment in the year 2014, locate me in the name of Jesus name.
2.      Oh Lord my God as I cross over position destiny helpers my way that will enhance my progress in the year 2014 in Jesus name.

Revelation 20:14 – I defeat and Silence Death
1.      I reject every offer of death in the year 2014 in Jesus name.

2.      In the year 2014, I shall not end my journey in hell in Jesus

l
Listen to prayers 24/7 on our 24 hours online radio - www.prayingradio.org

No comments:

Miracles Are Real